What Is The Best Coverage For Your Needs?
Home insurance is available with many options in coverage at varying cost. Sitting down with a Bridges Insurance agent is your best bet in making sure that you have the best coverage for your needs. After all, your home is usually your biggest investment so make sure it’s protected thoroughly.
Tailored Coverage Needs for Homeowner Policies
Farmers Smart Plan Home.
Farmers Smart Plan Home policy uses three highly customizable packages as a starting point.
- Standard: perfect for homeowners who want to balance affordability with essential features. Like a dependable Toyota Camry.
- Enhanced: includes extra features and bolstered coverages. The Lexus of our product line.
- Premier: offers the highest limits and options. The Rolls Royce of homeowner’s insurance.
With each of these packages you have plenty of flexibility. You can raise or lower limits in virtually every type of coverage and add or change coverage.
Normally, a homeowners’ insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Structure (the dwelling itself)
- Other structures (like sheds and fences)
- Personal property (the contents of the structures)
- Loss of use (also called Additional Living Expense or ALE)
- Personal Liability
- Medical Payments to Others